Thank You for Registering for the 15th Annual NPAA Conference! We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
Here are a couple of items you need to know:
Friday, November 12:
Saturday, November 13:
- Registration opens at 6:45 a.m. Please pick up your name tag and conference bag with goodies! Don't forget your card to swipe for CE credits.
- Breakfast is hosted by AbbVie. This breakfast buffet will be open at 6:45 a.m. with the program about how to better recognize inflammatory back pain (IBP) vs mechanical back pain in primary care starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Exhibitors will be set up in the pre-function areas so please stop by and visit. In your conference bag, you will find a game board. Complete the game board to be eligible for door prizes.
- Visit the Poster Presentations in Wynfrey Ballroom D.
- An Italian Buffet will be served for the Awards Luncheon. This is sponsored by AstraZeneca with a program entitled “Revolutionizing the Management of Your Patients With CKD at Risk of Progression, With or Without T2D”.
- A reception Friday evening after the sessions will celebrate Nurse Practitioner Week. Each person has a ticket behind their name tag for a free drink. Come join the celebration!
- A Silent Auction will be held in Hampshire. Check out the great items and place your bid! Winners will be announced at the reception.
Click to View Speaker's Presentations
- Registration opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is hosted by Moderna. This breakfast buffet will be open at 7:15 a.m.
Receiving Your CE Certificates:
You MUST complete and SUBMIT the electronic conference evaluations to receive your CE Certificate. Evaluations will be posted on Friday morning at the NPAA website at www.npalliancealabama.org.
There will be a Friday evaluation, a Saturday evaluation (lecture series, EKG Workshop, and Suture Workshop); and an Opioid Workshop evaluation. Once you complete the evaluation, your CE certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours. The Opioid Workshop Certificate is available from the Medical Association of the State of Alabama (MASA) and can be downloaded 8 weeks from November 13th. The MASA website is www.alamedical.org.
If you have any questions, contact Denise Williams, email@example.com.